INTRODUCTION AND ACCEPTANCE
Welcome to our website lastfitnessnews.com (collectively, the “Website”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
We are in right to change these Terms from time to time. Continued use of the Sites by you will constitute your acceptance of any changes or revisions to the Terms, so we recommend to check this page regularly.
We may terminate your access to the Site, without notice, in addition to our other remedies if you fail to follow these Terms.
From time to time, our Sites may publish articles or features, which some site visitors may find offensive. Lastfitnessnews does not intend to offend and suggests that Site visitors who find the tone or content of the Sites offensive, no longer visit the Sites. No responsibility is taken for any offense caused.
Please stop using the Website now if you do not agree to these Terms.
By using the Sites or posting any content on the Website you confirm that you are 18 years old or more or, if you are under 18 years old, that you have received your parent’s or guardian’s consent to enter into these Terms.
WEBSITE ACCESS AND USE
• remove, alter, cover, or distort any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice on the Website or Website Content;
• circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website including, without limitation, any features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of the Website or Website Content;
• use an automatic device (such as a robot or spider) or manual process to copy or “scrape” the Website or Website Content for any purpose without our express written permission. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant public search engine operators permission to use automatic devices (such as robots or spiders) to copy Website Content from the Website for the sole purpose of creating (and only to the extent necessary to create) a searchable index of Website Content that is available to the public. We reserve the right to revoke this permission (generally or specifically) at any time;
• transmit, distribute or upload programs or material that contain malicious code, such as viruses, timebombs, cancelbots, worms, trojan horses, spyware, or other potentially harmful programs or other material or information;
• collect or harvest any personally identifiable information from the Website including, without limitation, user names, email addresses;
• solicit other users to join or become members of any commercial online service or other organization without our prior written approval;
• attempt to or interfere with the proper working of the Website or impair, overburden, or disable the same;
• decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble any portion of any the Website;
• use network-monitoring software to determine architecture of or extract usage data from the Website;
• encourage conduct that violates any local, state or federal law, either civil or criminal, or impersonate another user, person, or entity
affect us adversely or reflect negatively on us, the Website, our goodwill, name or reputation or cause duress, distress or discomfort to us or anyone else, or discourage any person, firm or enterprise from using all or any portion, features or functions of the Website, or from advertising, linking or becoming a supplier to us in connection with the Website;
We may now or in the future permit users to post, upload, transmit through, or otherwise make available on the Website (collectively, “submit”) messages, text, illustrations, files, images, graphics, photos, comments, sounds, music, videos, information, content, and/or other materials (“User Content”). Subject to the rights and license you grant herein, you retain all right, title and interest in your User Content. We do not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to User Content even if it is not published on the Website. It is solely your responsibility to monitor and protect any intellectual property rights that you may have in your User Content, and we do not accept any responsibility for the same.
You shall not submit any User Content protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, or other intellectual property or proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the respective right. You are solely liable for any damage resulting from your failure to obtain such permission or from any other harm resulting from User Content that you submit.
You represent, warrant, and covenant that you will not submit any User Content that:
• violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, including, but not limited to, any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, or other intellectual property or proprietary right of any person or entity;
• affects us adversely or reflect negatively on us, the Website, our goodwill, name or reputation or cause duress, distress or discomfort to us or anyone else, or discourage any person, firm or enterprise from using all or any portion, features or functions of the Website, or from advertising, linking or becoming a supplier to us in connection with the Website;
• impersonates another or is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, pornographic, or otherwise objectionable;
• encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law;
• is an advertisement for goods or services or a solicitation of funds;
• includes personal information such as messages which identify phone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers, addresses, or employer references;
• contains a formula, instruction, or advice that could cause harm or injury; or
• results in the transmission of junk e-mail, chain letters, duplicative or unsolicited messages, or so-called “spamming” and “phishing.”
Moreover, any conduct by a user that in our sole discretion restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Website will not be permitted.
WEBSITE CONTENT & THIRD PARTY LINKS
We provide the Website including, without limitation, Website Content for informational, educational, entertainment and promotional purposes only. You may not rely on any information and opinions expressed on any of our Website for any other purpose. In all instances, it is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of Website Content. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on any Website Content.
In many instances, Website Content will include content posted by a third-party or will represent the opinions and judgments of a third-party. We do not endorse, warrant and are not responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on the Website by anyone other than authorized employees or spokespersons while acting in their official capacities.
If there is a dispute between persons accessing the Website or between persons accessing the Website and any third party, you understand and agree that we are under no obligation to become involved. If there is such a dispute, you hereby release the Website, us, and our officers, directors, employees, parents, partners, successors, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and related companies from claims, demands, and damages of every kind or nature arising out of, relating to, or in any way connected with such dispute.
The Website may contain links to other websites maintained by third parties. We do not operate or control, in any respect, or necessarily endorse the content found on these third-party websites. You assume sole responsibility for your use of third-party links. We are not responsible for any content posted on third-party websites or liable to you for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of your dealings with any third-party or their website.
Please remember that posting your name, contact information or any other personal information on the Site places such information in the public domain. Always use caution when giving out information. We advise that you do not reveal any information about yourself or anyone else (for example: full name, telephone number, postal address, email address, home address or any other details that allow you to be personally identified) on the Site.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEBSITE AND WEBSITE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE WEBSITE, US, AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, PARTNERS, SUCCESSORS, AGENTS, DISTRIBUTION PARTNERS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AND RELATED COMPANIES DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING ANY: (1) WARRANTIES THAT THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (2) WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, SECURITY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, OR INFORMATIONAL CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE OR WEBSITE CONTENT; (3) WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; (4) WARRANTIES FOR SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON OUR WEBSITE OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITE; (5) WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE; (6) WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE SECURE OR UNINTERRUPTED; AND (7) WARRANTIES THAT ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
M. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
In some jurisdictions limitations of liability are not permitted. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing limitations may not apply to you. These limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW